Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-04-01 - 11:59pm

I hope you are really doing well.....   Everyone that has seen you say that you are in good spirits but I am not sure that I believe that....   You are a very good actor and even if you are not happy you are very good at pretending that you are.  Either way, the ball really is in your court - we are still doing what we can but it is so hard.  Your dad has been to Louisiana (New Orleans) in particular three times already - that is in the past four weeks.  He has driven over 5000 miles and still nothing.  

I cleaned your room today for the first time in eight weeks....  I did all your laundry, washed your bedding, moved some of the stuff on the tables around.  There are a few other things that I need to do when I get home next weekend.... Hope you are going to like it....   

I am going to talk to your mom (on Facebook) again tonight.  I know that both your parents (and of course the wicket stepmother) really miss you and really wish that you would just talk with us.....      

What do you do everyday?  Is it to much for us to ask you to call so that we have the opportunity to apologize to you?  Rocky, I know that you are your own person and I know that you can do whatever you like BUT put all of that aside and please think of our future.  Think of you future family - I know that you want a family one day so think of them and make sure that you do not do something now to teach us a lesson that will someday cost you more than you have bargained for.  You have until May 2nd for visa reasons to come back home.  After that there is nothing that we can do to help you from the visa side....   I am telling you this and hoping that you see this in time.  No matter where you are, please let us know.  Your dad and I always wanted to take a drive down the coast towards Florida.  That is where we figured that we would go if we were you.  We can be there within a day if you call us but first give your dad a call so that you can hear what he wants to say to you.  Rocky - you two are so much alike......  Stubborn as can be on the outside but with hearts of gold on the inside.

Last night your dad took out your baby book and told me, Susan, Heinrich and the girls everything that he remembered about you as a baby...  He was so proud and it kind of brought a tear to my eye.  There is so much that he wants to tell you and I know that he has many regrets.  I know that the biggest reason for you coming to America was to get to know your dad.  You have two choices now:
    A) You can stay where you are, be stubborn (like your dad) and miss out on the greatest second change the world has ever known OR
     B) You can come back home, get your job back (Randy said he would take you back anytime),  go back to college, get your degree and get the greatest second change the world has ever known - you can have what you always wanted.....

I know that you believe in God so you have to ask yourself: WWJD (What Would Jesus Do)?  Once you answered that question, then you will now what the right thing is to do.

Talking about college, your financial aid was approved so I would have gotten my money back.  I need you here before I can apply for 2012/2013 but you will get it again.  That makes you moving into your own place so much more likely...  I know that is another thing that you wanted....

You green card papers came back - we need new photo's - everything is on hold until we send the photo's.  You are going back in the line if we don't do this soon.......     

Our family effort is moving ahead (just think of the foot in the Cowboys bathroom)....  They are making the prototypes and it should be done pretty soon....  I have no doubt in my mind that that will happen in the next few months and we really don't want you to miss out on that.....  You named it and you helped your dad build it..... This will help us all so much.... And we would like you to be there when it comes through.

Rocky, you know that I am not saying this to be mean - I love and care for you very much and to through away everything is just not worth it.  Please please just call your dad - I will send you the toll free numbers on your Facebook email again tonight so you can call anytime day or night and talk as long as you want....


Love you and miss you very much,
Dad and Ma

1 comment:

  1. My heart hurts for you all Vivian and I pray he comes home soon.

    ReplyDelete