Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-04-15 - 11:59pm

Me again.....

Every night I think to myself - what am I going to tell Rocky tonight?  What can I possible talk about that he would be interested in?  I think....   

   - Golf?  Well what can I say about golf....  I don't know much about it......   All I can say is that I wish now that I went with you and dad every time or at least some times.....   I know that is will be good for me also to be outside sometimes..

  - Fishing?  If you guys say fishing I think Scrapbooking weekend.....    I know that we should do a little more as a Family....   and I actually like fishing......

Once I start with those two I kind of realize that I should stick to what I do and leave the man-stuff to the men......

Also, once I start talking with you the words just flow so easily....   I love talking to you....   You are a ver caring person and I know that you are going to make one lucky lady a very good husband some day.

Your dad mentioned that he wants the two of you to go tuna fishing....  A guy sold a tuna for $15000 the other day.  I cannot remember how much the fish weighed but it must have been a heck of a fish to catch....  A once in a lifetime  opportunity.  

I would have thought that people would forget about you....   Now that you have been gone for over ten weeks.....   And some have gotten used to the idea and we really don't hear from them often or at all anymore...  Others still ask from time to time.....       Then there are the people that reads the blog everyday - HOPING - PRAYING - BELIEVING - with us that one of these good days they are going to read the final post of the blog....   And that will be the day that you come home!!!!

For what it is worth - I have faith in you and I believe in you and I know that sooner or later you will come home.....   You know what the right thing is to do and I truly believe that you will do it when the time is right.

The last thing that I want is for your dad to totally give up on faith and hope and I think that if you don't come home, that is exactly what will happen.  I am not saying that it will be your fault, actually far from it.  I am just stating a fact.  He really does love you....    Remember the one big difference between the two of you....   Being a boy and being raised by a man is totally different than being a boy and being raised by a women.......    All the "a man should not....." stories that people that don't know any better come up with.....  You dad was taught that by his father and with me having only sisters how was I suppose to know any better?  We learnt the hard way but i promise you today, we know better now.....

I love you both very much and I hate what this is doing to you guys......  This has been such an eye opener to him (actually to us) and we can not wait for you to get back so we can start this new and exciting new family life.....   

We love you very much,
Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment