Friday, April 27, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-04-27 - 11:59pm

Hi Rocky,

I hope that you are going to have a wonderful weekend.... We really miss you so much but I hope that you are at least happy.... I cannot blame you for anything but I want to tell you that you are causing a lot of pain for a lot of people..... Your dad and Heinrich went dirt bike riding today and I spent the day with Susan and the girls.... All we did all day today was talk about you... Wondering if you are ok.... Wondering if you even give us a second thought.

I don’t think there is a day that goes by that I wonder if we are ever going to see you again.... Rocky, that is a really hard thing for anyone to accept.... I know that you may think.... who am I to tell you what to do or what to think.... I live with your dad and I know what he is like.... He is not a person that shows his feeling or even admits to having feelings... But you know what? He is a really kind person that will do anything for anyone in need... When they were in New Orleans searching for you they went to a Greyhound bus station and there was a women crying because she had problems and needed to go back home - thousands of miles away.... You know what he did.... He paid for her to get her luggage home with her..... He does things like that that no-one knows about..... He does not brag about it.... And yet there are so many people that judge him.... He is so used to being used by people and then when they have no more use for him, they cast him aside like an old rag.... That is the story of his life and it is really hard for him to trust people.... It takes time but I can promise you, he comes around and when he does, it is so worth the wait..... Please don't give up on your dad. I beg you for his sake and for your sake.

I know that he loves you... I know that he cares about you... But you two are so much alike.... You are just so much more trusting then him so please, I beg you, please give him a call... Please at least give him an opportunity to apologize to you. I am going to give you the toll free numbers again on you Facebook email.... You can call anytime and talk as long as you want - you will not pay for the call if you call from a call box.

As much as I would love o talk with you I know that that is not important to you at this stage.

I was Scrapbooking tonight and I am doing it again tomorrow.... That is my way with dealing with the fact that you left. We try to think of everything that we can do to get you back home but what can we do? The law is not on our side so we are pretty much out of luck. Your documents expire soon and after that I am not sure that there is anything that we can do to help you to stay. Please don't jeopardize your future.... You might think that you know what is best for you at this stage but believe me, this is not a game... This is not something that is going to be excused down the line. Look at Sarel - he stayed over his limit - we just did not know any better - he was banned for 10 years and still now there is no guarantee that he will actually get a visa. Remember this is not only about you - it is also about your future family - your future children.... You have to think of their future also.... Please at least strive to give them a better life than you have had.

Rocky, you know that I love you and you know that I only want what is best for you.... Please please let us help you.....

I am out of ways to make you understand how sorry we are....
I am out of ways to make you see that we love you very much....
I am out of ways to make you see that we are proud of you....
I am out of ways to make you see that we want you home with us....

We live you and we miss you so much!!!!

Love
Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment