Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-04-17 - 09:00pm

I hope you had a wonderful day. My day was pretty good. The last week or so I have been able to really focus on my work and at the end of the day I feel really good. I really love my job and I know you did also. You are a hard worker and I know that you must miss it. I received a note from one of the ladies that worked with you - she only had good things to say about you. Acually everyone has.

I am working on your dad's book. I need your help. We have a lot of work to do and I would love it if you can help me..... After this I think we should do one on you also. I love the stories that your dad tell... We can listen to him for hours and then between the two of us we have put it all together.... I need someone to do this with me. And there is no one that I would like better for this job that you..... I can't wait to continue but I cannot do this without you. Imagine all the stories that we get to listen to every day.

You know that big chance that people are waiting for, we have two coming up and you are part of this.... We need you at home to help us finalize everything..... This might just be that lucky break that we are all waiting for..... Please don't let pride cause you to be kicked out of here. It is not to late - lets get your paperwork resolved before it is to late.


We love you and we would hate to see you jeapordize your future because of ignorance on our side.

Dad and Ma








No comments:

Post a Comment