Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-04-03 - 11:30pm

I am not sure if you are reading this or not..... On the one hand I hope you are and on the other hand I hope that you are not. Let me explain.....

If you are reading this - and you believe everything that I say - then you know how much we love you, care for you and miss you. That is a good thought. At the same time - if you are reading this and don't even care enough to pick up a phone to call us, that would be really sad. You would have totally fooled me..... I give you the benefit of the doubt and in my heart I believe that you would never be that heartless..... You would never do something like that.

If you are not reading it, that would also be sad because then you have no idea how much we worry, care, miss and love you....... Rocky, I just hope that by some miracle you get to read this and that you are still the person that I knw and love.... Tonight is one of the nights that I know that there are still things that I can do to find you but I am afraid to do it..... I keep on asking myself ..... what if you hate us and really never want to see us again? I am not sure how I can ever handle that. I pray that that is not the case. Without talking to you we really have NO IDEA what you are thinking. It would just be so much easier.

Going to sleep now. Hope you sleep well....

Lots of love,
Dad and Ma



No comments:

Post a Comment