Friday, April 6, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-04-06 - 11:00pm

Hey, me again.....

Writing to you every night has become part of my routine.... One that I would give up so fast once you get home.... I will spend that time talking with you at night in stead of writing - I am looking forward to talking with you again...

I am not going to write much tonight but I have a huge favor to ask.... Please read your e-mail tomorrow night.... Your dad is writing you a letter by hand and I am going to scan it in and send it to you via e-mail. He said he does not type very fast so he asked me if I could send it to you somehow.... I told him that I would scan it in and send it to you that way.

Rocky, a young lady added a very nice and very true comment on the blog post for yesterday. Please read it and take note... What she said is so true.... I also lost my dad with no warning.. He was murdered and I was very close to him......
- I wish I could give him one more hug;
- One more phone call;
- One more goodnight kiss.....

I will never have that opportunity again - I had no warning so I could not even say goodbye to him.

Rocky, you are in control now. You can prevent this from happening to you or you can choose to ignore this and live the rest of your life having regrets. It is up to you to make contact with us now. We have tried everything that we could and we are not sure what to do next. If we get a call from anyone we will drive to Florida if we have to but the chances of finding you is still very slim.... I can not even explain to you how long the road is coming home without you and also walking into an empty house. We hardly go to your side of the house anymore. I think of the parents that have children missing and my heart goes out to them. I cannot even imagine having to go through life not knowing if their child is dead or alive. I thank God everyday for showing us that you are alive..... We can at least now stop worrying about that piece but we will not be able to move on with our lives until you are back in it in some capacity at least.

I promised to write every day that I can and I will keep that promise to you until you get home.... There will be some days that I will not be able to do this but whenever I can I will. Like I said, I will never give up on you.... I will always be proud of you.... And I will always love you....

This is Easter weekend - the weekend that Jesus died for our sins... He was also resurrected so as the young lady said in her comment tonight - would it not be wonderful if you decide to forgive us this weekend and call home.....

Love you and miss you,
Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment