Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-04-14 - 10:00pm

70 days and counting..... I am keeping the faith.... That is the best advice that I get and I have a lot of people that is praying with me. None of us are giving up... None of us will stop praying until we know that you are back home - safe and sound. Actually we will keep praying when you are home also because we will still need a lot of help to ensure that we get through all the issues that we need to resolve...... We are willing to do what it takes to make sure that we do it right this time.....

You know what I am looking forward to most of all....

.....I am looking forward to go to church with you. I know that you wanted to talk about religion but you did not feel that you could.... I tell you know that you can... No-one is going to stop you.... That much I can tell you...

.....I am looking forward to making your favorite meals..... I made "Vetkoek and mince" for dinner tonight.... I made a lot extra to make sure that if tonight is the night that you come back, there will be something for you to eat.... I will be so happy that I will cook you a five cours meal even if it is in the middle of the night.... And I would LOVE every minute of it.

.....I am looking forward to a Thursday night when I get home when you come running to say hi.... The nice big hugs...

.....I am looking forward to watching Vampire Diaries with you... Your dad hates it...

.....I am looking forward meeting your friends..... I would love it if you feel comfortable enough to bring friends home...

.....I am looking forward to help you find an apartment when the time is right

.....I am looking forward to packing all the stuff up that is in the house for your apartment.....

.....I am looking forward to having you back where you belong - right here with us...

Please sleep well, be safe and know that God is with you to protect you.... We love you very much and miss you terribly.....

Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment