By this time I am sure that you are tired of my stories.... I am not going to tell you stories tonight.... Everything that I wanted to tell you I already did.... I just want to list some facts for you:
- By now you know that we are sorry
- By now you know that we made mistakes and that we very much would like a second change from you
- By now you know that we love you
- By now you know that we are proud of you
- By now you know that our home will always be your home
- By now you know that there will always be a place for you in our home
- By now you know that there will always be a place for in our hearts...
Now, what you don't know:
- Neither one of us sleep at night anymore
- The guilt is eating us up alive
- We pretend that we are ok but I don't think that we will ever be ok while you are still out there somewhere
- We are feeling a lot of things but neither of us have EVER been angry at you during the time that you left
- Both of us keep looking out the window to see if maybe you will come walking down the driveway even though we know you are not even in Texas anymore
- Neither of us like to leave the house unattended just in case you come home
- We sit for hours and talk about you.... and everything we have to say is always good
- We don't blame each other for you leaving
- We don't blame you for leaving - in fact we understand why you did this
- We ONLY blame ourselves ..... we each believe that it was our fault that you left
Rocky, I prayed and asked God to please help me. I told Him that I don't have the strength to do this..... We have tried everything humanly possible to get you back but with no luck.....
I know that God knows where you are. I know that you are a believer so I believe that God is traveling with you and and keeping a protective hand over you. I will not just sit back and do nothing... I will still follow up on any leads that I get but other than that I really dot know what more to do. I know that when the time is right all will be revealed to us. Until then we have to keep the faith and wait and trust that God hears our prayers and will respond when the time is right.
I hope you sleep well,
We love you very much, we miss you and we would love nothing more that to have you safe and sound back at home.
Dad and Ma
This is the day the LORD has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it.