Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-03-29 - 11:00pm

I am sorry that I did not write last night. I was so hopeful that we would finally find you but I guess that God had other plans for today. That does not mean that we are giving up.... Like I mentioned before we will try until we find you - no matter what.... Tomorrow is another day and people around the world is praying for you again today...

You know sometimes you read a book or the bible and it feels like what you reading is so appliable to you that it was written just for you.... Most often it is as if you get answers to questions that you have not even asked....

Well I hope this tonight will be like that for you.

1) You are not a burden for us.... You are a hard worker and thinking about it there is really nothing we can complain about that you do..... yes we do fight with you and we Do remind you that you are lucky to have this opportunity but that does not mean we mind paying for your college.
2) We might not have all the money in the world but we are proud of what you have accomplished and we would like to see you complete college.... We felt so proud of you at your graduation for your GED and I know that you did also.
3) I know what you are doing now and I alo know why you are doing it - and even though I would much rather have you safe and sound at home, at the same time I am proud of how far you haven gotten on you own. That said, I do not approve of what you are doing or how you are going about it.
4) In life - we all get delt a hand and we have to live with it no matter what. Some of us (like me) are lucky and have loving parents, do well at school and go to college.... Some of us are from broken homes and have to fend for ourselves from a young age and most often don't even make it through school. But you know what, in the end it all evens out.... I grew up in a loving caring family and always wanted children but because of some unexplainable illness could never have children. You end up with the other half of your family an ends up going to college.... So there the balance as been restored..... If you put the two of us together - I can now have the child and you can have the college....

Now you left and neither of us what we need in life.... So you see, I am doing something for you (paying for college) but you are also filling a gap in my life.... Something that you now took away from me....

The point I am trying to make is that regardless of what you think - you do as much for me as what I do for you....

I beg you to call it a day and come home. I will pray again tonight that by some miracle you run into someone you know tomorrow and end up back at home soon....

Love you lots and really really miss you.


Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment