Friday, March 9, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-03-09 - 08:00pm

I hope you had a wonderful day..... I spent mine with three people that I really love, and still it was one of the days that I hope I can soon forget..... not knowing where you are...

No matter how many miles we drive or how far we go or what all we try, even if you are not willing to forgive and forget, every second of our search is worth it.... we will wait forever if it means that you will someday come home.... of course yesterday could not be soon enough for us....

Your dad drove 1400 miles earlier this week and we drove more than 1000 miles in the past 24 hours - we have about the same amount to go tomorrow, knowing that only with God's grace could we ever find you... for us right now one in million means there is a chance....

Rocky, I have no idea what you are thinking but believe this - we love you and you mean the world to us. Not only do we want you to come home, we need you and our lives can never go on without you...

Please sleep well and know that we love you more than words can say...

Dad and Ma

1 comment:

  1. Vivian I am worried about you we have not spoken in the last 4 days please let me know you and Peer are ok and if there is any more developments.

    ~Tina~

    ReplyDelete