Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-03-20 - 10:00pm

To Rocky,

Today was a good day at work but tonight is not so good. I am sitting in my hotel room and all I can do is to say silent prayers - asking God to please help me get through another day without you.... I feel so helpless - almost to the point of being desparate. No one wants to help us.... the police don't think that you are in danger so they don't want to help.... Because the police don't want to help no-one else wants to help either..... You may not be missing but you are lost... and we HAVE to find you.....

I said that I would write every night and I will keep my word but this is so hard some nights.... I am having such a hard time focusing on anything... I think I am going to lose my job if I don't do something - all I can do is think of ways that we can find you but this is such a huge country - where do we start? I watch my Facebook account and my e-mail every moment of the day just in case you write to me.

Rocky, as always, we still love you and we miss you and we will always no matter what.

Dad and Ma



To everyone else,

If anyone reading this have any ideas on what else we can try, please send me a comment and I will contact you.....

Rocky's last know location was just outside of New Orleans but that was over three weeks ago..... We drove to New Orleans once and then all the way to Pensacola, Florida but what is the chance of ever finding him?

"Please God help Rocky to find his way back home. We have tried everything humanly possible. Now we have to leave it in your hands and Trust and Believe that you will help us and help him."

We will do anything that we have to to get him home but we can not do it alone.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment