Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-03-23 - 11:59pm

I am at my Scrapbooking weekend with Renee - have to stop to write to you first.

I hope that you had a great day today.... Do I have a funny story to tell you.... I got home this morning (Friday) and with your dad being in California - there was no-one at home so the raccoons came in through the doggy door and had a party.... Their party meant that I worked all day to clean up their mess..... They are just so cute but so bad at the same time. I bought a huge bag of dog food and emptied the whole thing outside to see if that will keep them out. Just hope that it works because if not I will have to clean up the house again before I fly on Sunday ....

I would like to ask you to come home but if you don't have a way to read this what good does it do me. I hope and pray every day that some good samaritan will see this and when they see you tell you to read this. I still watch my Facebook account everyday just in case you would like to contact me again.

It is two in the morning again and hopefully I can sleep a little later that usual - something I don't get to do to often these days.

Rocky, I have to ask you to answer a few things to yourself:
1) Were things so bad all the time that you would rather live on the streets than be with us?
2) Are you doing this because you think that we don't want you with us and that we are better off with you gone?
3) Did we just expect to much of you and that was not what you wanted to do?
4) What do we have to do for you to come back home?
5) Don't you think that we can still have a relationship with you - even if you are not living with us?

I am going to let you think about this for a day or two before I am going to say a few extra things about some of the questions that I have asked you.

I have a few last thoughts for tonight - some things that is important for you to know:
- We will always love you - no matter what...
- We will always care about you - no matter what...
- We will always worry about you - no matter what...
- We will always look for you if you are missing - no matter what...
- We will always pray for you - no matter what....
- We will always want the best for you - no matter what...
- We will always support you - no matter what...

Most of all:
- We will always be proud of you - no matter what...

Have you ever heard the song..... "parents don't just love their children every now and then"..... Like I said to you - I cannot promise you that we will never disagree or that we will never fight - but like I said - that does not mean that we love you any less.

You can tell us not to waste our money to come after you but we will spend every penny that we have to find you... There is just no other way - we can not just sit and do nothing...

Well - once again - it is after two in the morning so I better get to bed.

We love you so much and we really miss you - wish you where at home with us so that we can resolve these issues and continue living our lives. Until then, all of our lives are on hold... We cannot move forward until we put the past behind us.

Rocky, we hope that you are safe and that you have a good nights rest...

Dad and Ma


No comments:

Post a Comment