Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-03-21 - 10:00pm

I hope that you had a great day today.... I wish that everyday but today I thought of you even more. Your dad is in California - that would have meant that we would have had a pizza weekend... I always loved that - you in your room and me in the scapbooking room and at meal times we would grab something to drink and a slice or two of pizza and sit in the kitchen and chat..... I miss that..

You said that you will invite us to your wedding one day - well I hope that you have already met the love of your life and that you are planning on getting married in the next few weeks because I don't want to wait to much longer for you to either come home or to get your invitation....

I am a little tired tonight but I can not go to sleep unless I at least say goodnight.

I hope you have a great night and remember, we love you very much and hopefully we see you soon.


Miss you
Dad an Ma

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm really sorry to hear about what happen to Rocky. I didn't know him very well, but I used to watch him compete against my friend playing ping-pong almost everyday at LSC. He seemed like a really nice person. I'll keep your son on my prayers.

    Sincerely,

    Angel

    ReplyDelete