Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-03-08 - 11:30pm

I cannot go to sleep unless I write something to you. We have all been thinking and talking about you and it makes me wonder if you don't miss any of it....

Sometimes life is really tough but you just keep living... you face everyday and somehow you get through it.... it is hard enough if you choose it for yourself... it is so much harder if there if nothing that you can do to make it better.... I pray everyday that somehow you will read this and just come home.....

I know that we had our moments where things were not so good but then I think of the extra large pizzas that we order for the weekend when your dad is not there... going to IHOP... Double Dave's Pizza ...... Vampire Diaries ....and lots of other things and I have to wonder if none of it meant even a little to you?

How can someone just walk away from it all with not as much as a goodbye ... no phone call to say where you are or that you are doing fine.....

I know that we were not the best parents in the world but we never quit loving you....

Some mornings I just have to pray that God gives me the strength to get through the day....

We love you and we miss you so much..

Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment