Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-03-24 - 11:59pm

I hope that you had a fun day today.... My day was fun - as you know, I just love Scrapbooking so it is always fun for me... There was a wonderful group of people here and of course Renee. Theresa and her kids stopped by to say hi and bring Renee and I Starbucks..... What better can I do over a weekend?

I wish I could just pick up the phone and call you.

Rocky, we will not stop you to do whatever you want but for us not to have contact with each is just crazy. We are family after all and family are suppose to be there for each other... Everybody needs somebody and right now we need you.... I know that I am your stepmother but I love you and care about you like you are my son so I worry about you more than you know.

I am very tired tonight and need to go sleep. With regard to the questions that I asked you yesterday, I will tell you more about that tomorrow night...

Love you lots and I miss you very much...


Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment