Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-03-14 - 08:00pm

Today I almost spoke to you.....   It was so close - it made me cry,  I am so happy that you are OK but I miss you soooo much - have you ever missed someone so much that it hurts?  I already send you a note on Facebook tonight so I am not going to make this long.....

I had to go on my knees tonight to thank God that you are OK...  and also to ask that God will keep you safe.  Maybe he can work to soften your heart so that you can forgive us and also make you realize how much we love you, miss you and need you (and I am not talking about dishes, or mowing the lawn or things like that...)  I am talking about you being a SON to us and we being PARENTS to you.....    No rules.....   just love and trust and respect.... 

Here is something that I read today that I would like to share with you:



One day I stood in the ocean, thinking of you,
God asked me "how long do u need this person in your life?"
A tear rolled down my face and dropped into the ocean,
I answered "until this tear drop is found" 




I could not have said it any better...   Hope you know how much we love you, miss you and need you in our lives!!!

If nothing else - please do this for us - this one last thing that we ask of you….  The worst thing that can happen is that you lose a few months of what you are working on today....  Is that not worth a shot?

Love you,
Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment