Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-03-27 - 11:00pm

I have learnt a lot in the last seven weeks..... Mostly I have learnt that I cannot always be in control. I have learnt that I have to trust that God will help me if I get desperate sometimes. I get desperate thinking of what you are going through, wishing I can talk with you, wishing that I can tell you that everything is gong to be ok..... There is so much that I want to say to you. The only way that I can think to do that is to write this blog and to hope that by some miracle you will get the opportunity to read it.

Rocky, I take a walk often during the day just to pray that God will keep you safe, I feel like I have asked God for so much in the past seven weeks that I don't have the right to ask for anything else.... In spite of that I pray that you find your way back home..... We need you at home. This is where you belong - here with your dad and me.

I keep on thinking of what else I can do o find you - who can I talk to - who can I write to - where can I drive to? There are so many questions but there are no answers.... I can main letters and then I have to be patient until I get an answer back.... Always the answer that I don't want, but you know what, it only takes one.... only one letter to the right person at te right time..... OR one person to see you that know that we are looking for you.
I will TRUST, HOPE & WAIT...... When the time is right we will find you....

I hope you have a very good night's sleep - I hope that you had enough food to eat and I hope that you can follow your heart back to us.

We love you very much and we miss you more and more every day!

Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment