Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-03-03 - 07:00pm

Rocky...

It has been four weeks today..... there are so many scary things going on around here that I am really worried for you..... I really hope that you have learnt something over the years that you would not allow yourself into a sitation that you cannot handle.... I know that you are a very strong person and that you are extremely bright - but you are also very trusting and not everthing is what it seems... remember that not all friendly people can be trusted....   Enough of me being scared for you....

I found something today and even though I did not write it, it somehow seems to fit so perfect with just how I feel. It is by Lisa Riggin...

I am so sorry.
There's nothing fair or right about any of this,
and nothing I can say will make it okay - much as I wish I could.

There's so much suffering and loss given these times we're in,
but you've got to believe it's because of the times and not because of you that this is happeing.

I know that's true, because I know you.
Youre intelligence, your humor, your hard work, and your attitude
are just a few of the reasons that I also know
you will get through this -
and you know I'm hoping that happens sooner
rather than later.

So please, when you're ready, take heart,
take care, and trust that everything really will turn out okay.....

  
Remember more than anything in the world: Trust in GOD and HE will lead you home....

We really love you so if you see this please come home.

Lots of Love
Dad and Ma

2 comments:

  1. I have known Roland for about a year from Lone Star College and he has always been genuine and kind. I don't understand what is going on but I know that he talked about you and his dad often and how wonderful you both are. I work at Lone Star as well and I will make sure to print off as many copies of the missing persons flyer and show it to every single person I come in contact with until he comes home. Keep up your faith and know that God is in control. I will continue to pray for your family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Angie - I really appreciate you putting out the flyers. He is genuine and kind... and he loves going to college and his job there. If you can please just keep on praying that he is safe and finds his way home soon.

    ReplyDelete