Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-02-23 - 06:00pm

Me again...... today was a really long day but as long as the days are the nights are even longer. I sleep a little better lately - two sessions of about two hours each...... I guess that is enough to keep me going and to keep my mind bright enough to work during the day....

I am going to send you another e-Mail and a Facebook mail later tonight.... there is so much that I want to tell you but I don’t want to tell the world... Just so you know - the reason why I am writing the blog is so if someone recognizes you they can tell you how much we love and miss you and how badly we want you to come home....

We are so sorry about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that we have ever done to hurt you and as much as we cannot promise that it will never happen again, we will always love you... and most of all, you belong here with us for right now.... I have been praying every night that you would find a way to forgive us for everything that we did wrong in the past two years that made you so unhappy and also that God would keep you safe everyday that you are away from us. I know that we can't always have what we ask from God but what I do know is that you deserve another shot at being happy and I know that we (Dad and I) are ready for that now... We are truely so sorry that it took this long for us to see what you mean to us....

I am not going to write much more tonight but know this as you go to sleep tonight.... We love you unconditionally - even if you don't believe it right now....

All our love,
Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment