Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-02-21 - 08:00am

While you were sleeping...... that used to be one of my favorite movies.... now I have to tell you what I did while YOU were sleeping......

I check the comments on my blog about 20 times.....
I check my e-mail about 20 times......
I check Facebook posts, messages and notifications about 20 times.....
I try to respond to every message I get - no matter what......
I think of ways to look for you.......
I search for your name on Google in case I missed something......
I listen to every sound because one of them might be you coming back.....
I imagine that I am going to wake up from this nightmare.........
Most of all - I wonder if you are OK - Cold? - Lonely? - Sad?........

And when the sun comes up I am happy because then we can start looking again.

Last night felt very long..... Every morning I hope that you had come back while we were sleeping..... Last night was not that night.... Today is another day so we can continue hoping and praying.......

We love you
Dad and Ma


2 comments:

  1. ek weet dit is erg om nie te weet nie maar geen nuus is ook nog goeie nuus. hou moed ons hou nie op met bid nie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die is 'n pragtige foto van hom Vivian.
    Wat van Walmart - kan mens miskien probeer om by hulle 'deurwagte/greeters' van die flyers te los? Iets laat my dink dis een van die min plekke wat 24/7 oop is en waar mens redelik ongesiens kan rondhang - veral op koue nagte. As ek in sy posisie was, sou dit nogals my agenda wees (dink ek)
    Andersins die lughawe...
    Dink aan julle!
    ls

    ReplyDelete