Monday, February 20, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-02-20 - 11:30pm

I was back working today - the good thing is that I can work from home for the next two weeks..... I cannot imagine what it would be like to leave the house and you are not here.....

What is sad is that I reached out to so many people - TV channels, Churches, you name it..... and I have tried it..... So far, only one has returned my e-mail message. Thanks so much to KPRC (Click-2-Houston) for taking the time to respond to me. Not one church has responded to my messages... I wanted to see if you maybe asked for help at a church or at a church shelter. I hope that's what you did.... I know that you are religious and that you will feel comfortable there..... and you know what - that gives me hope!!!

At one point today I was mad at you but right now I am more mad at myself. I was the last one to see you and I should have known that everything was not ok.... I should have seen it and I should have known better. Losing you once was bad - almost to the point where we did not recover, this time I know for sure that we won't recover. Right now I can not even imagine how to keep going.... I know that everyone says that and yet they go on.... I am not sure that I can do that. If there was only a way that we could talk to you - at least have a chance to sort things out but this is just driving us crazy.... If I knew that the hug you gave me just before you went to bed was the last one before you made the decision to leave I would have hugged you longer....

So many people all over the world is praying for you - South Africa, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, England, and many more.... If you listen close I am sure that you can hear it..... this is not general prayers - it is specific to you...... People all over the world want you to be safe.....

Your dad asked me tonight for your e-mail address - I think that he wrote you something.... you know as well as I do that that does not happen very often - this is really eating at him - I have never seen him like this and I am really worried about him.... I can tell you the rest of the story when you come home but for now I am going to try and sleep.....

We really love you and we would like nothing in the world more then for you to be here tonight.....

Lots and lots of love
Dad and Ma




1 comment:

  1. Vivian ek is so jammer om dit te hoor, ek het een naweek van my lewe dieselfde gevoel, Chantal het van die huis af weggeloop na n fight , sy was maar 14 , ek het ure en ure lank orals gesoek, die hele RBay vol, ek kon nie slaap nie, ek was naar....dit was die aakligste naweek in my lewe. Sy was die hele tyd by jou suster se huis....ek het soontoe gebel maar hulle het gese sy was nie daar nie! Ek bid dat julle Rocky gou sal kry, gesond en sterk , baie baie liefde Lynette xxxxx

    ReplyDelete