Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-02-19 - 11:30pm


Another day and another disappointment....

A friend - Theresa - came over last night so that we could put up flyers today..... we drove around for a while just looking, putting up flyers, mailing out flyers to all the churches...... made a lot of phonecalls....

I am not sure what is next.... tomorrow I have to go back to work but it feels like I am abandening you if I don't keep this up.....

It feels like I have done everything humanly possible to find you but it is like finding a needle in a haystack ..... I don't even know if you are in Houston..... can only hope...

There is a girl that was in your classes and she is doing as much as I am - her name is Tina and she is soooo helpful and have so many good ideas..... she has put up fliers - sent e-mails to people that you know and talking with people that she thinks might be able to help....

Hopefully we have some good luck tomorrow and we either find you or you come home on your own.....

We love you and hope we see you soon....

Dad and Ma


2 comments:

  1. I am from Cape Town and living in Houston now. I am praying for your sons safe return. Have just posted your link on abc13. Hopefully someone will read it. Stay strong, wish i could do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for doing that - at this stage I will take any help that I can get..... Please let me know if you have any other suggestions....

    ReplyDelete