Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-02-15 - 11:00pm

I am so sorry for not writing last night. I fell asleep in front of the TV - I slept for eight hours without waking up once.... I am still tired but at least it feels like my brain has been cleared..... hopefully.

What did we do for the past two days?
I started calling Private Investigator Companies - they did not want to help me because this was not an easy puzzle to solve. They asked questions like: Does he have a credit card? Does he have his cell phone? Does he drive a car? I would like to say to people that hired these detectives, they say their services are not guaranteed, no kidding. Unless I give them all the information of the avenues that any regular person would try there is not much they can do for you.....

OK, I am not giving up hope.... there are people praying all over the world and I believe that with the ultimate Private Investigator we are going to find him.

Debbie - our very close friend that has been here since last week - left today. We have been friends for 15 years now and once she heard that Rocky was missing she did not hesitate for one second to get on the first plane and be with us. I don't know how we would have gotten thru these past ten days with all the wonderful friends that we have.

We sent out e-mails to everyone we know in Houston today. Hopefully they have done the same. We are also going to put this on Facebook so please forward this message on to everyone so we have all the eyes that we can get to help find Rocky.

Some of our friends placed request on Facebook and hopefully we will have the entire Houston's eyes looking for him.

I still have not received anything from any of the TV channels that I sent e-mails to or left voice mails for.

Rocky, we love you and would like nothing in this world more than for you to be home with us. Call us and we will come and get you anywhere in the world where you are....









1 comment:

  1. Rocky - this is Aunty Bev.
    You don't know me but I have met your Mom and Dad at Potjie. I have 2 children your age - Sharleen and Gideon. If you need somewhere to stay and someone to talk to, Please contact me. I live in Austin and you can reach me at any time via my e-mail which comes straight to my cellphone bjoydevilliers@gmail.com
    Please Rocky, if you feel you can't go home now, please contact me and talk. Gideon and Sharleen will be here to help as well if you need them. We have a place for you to stay until you get on your feet and decide what you want to do. Please contact us.

    ReplyDelete