Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-02-22 - 10:00pm

I hope you had a good day today - I hope that every day even if I don't say it.....

I spoke to your mom this morning..... she is very religious so I know that we have at least one more person to pray for your safe return..... she is as strong as you so I know that she will be OK. I promised her that I will let her know every night before I go to bed what the latest update is.... she is really worried about you - and so is your dad and I..... she wanted to change her phone number but she is going to keep it the same just in case you want to call her....

We had a little bit of luck today - this is not quite where we wanted to be but it is a step in the right direction..... we at least know where you are not.... :-) Yes, I know, that sounds silly but we have narrowed it down to one country and that is a good thing.... We have to keep the faith - keep thinking good thoughts.... however hard it might be sometimes..... Every little bit helps and this is a step in the right direction..... I believe that you are also taking steps - steps back to us..... so hopefully we can meet somewhere in the middle.....

If you could have seen your dad this morning it would have brought tears to your eyes.... I know how much you love him and I know that is the last thing that you wanted to do to him..... and I know that he loves you very much and that right now he will do anything in the world to get you back.... he said that if he only knew on Friday night (the night before you left) what he knows now things would have been so different.... and I promise you - it can be.... all we need is for you to come back home.... and if things do not work out... I promise you I will help you get your own apartment and I will give you all the extra stuff in the house that I was planning to through out anyway..... please just call us and we will come and get you (and I know that this will put a smile on your face - Reece asked God to show you the way if you got lost)

I pray that tonight is the night that I will get a call from you to come and get you.... no matter what time of the night or day.......

Lots and lots of Love
Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment