Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-02-12 - 08:26pm


It is hard for me to sit and watch a movie or eat anything if I am not sure that you have food or if you are warm enough. I sleep on the couch every night so I would not miss you when you come home. I am out of words tonight.... I don't know what to say anymore......

Where are you? What are you doing? Are you sad? Are you mad? Do you think that we don't love you? I don't know anymore. I wish I did.

Today Debbie asked if we can go to IHOP tomorrow for breakfast..... I told her that that was where you and I always go when you dad is not at home so I don't want to go there is you can't go there.

Tomorrow is another day and we have a lot to do.... hopefully one of our efforts will finally pay off.....

I better get to bed so that I am rested for everything we have to do.....

Debbie changed her ticket today to stay until Wednesday - we are so grateful for her, Regan being so understanding and the girls (Robin, Rebecca, Roma and Reece) worrying about you... cousin Rocky ...

Love you lots and miss you even more...
Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment