Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-02-21 - 10:30pm

I know that I have to say something to you before I go to bed but at this stage I am fresh out of words.... This is by far the hardest thing that your dad and I have ever had to go through.... I can't even imagine what you are going through. I so badly just want to give you a huge big hug... just tell you that everything is going to be ok.... but how do I do that if I don't even know where you are....

I have to ask a favor of anyone that reads this tonight..... if you happen to see Rocky - or know where he is - please please please tell him that we love him very much and that we want him to come home. We really miss him and we can not live or breathe without him in our lives....

Rocky, there are so many people that are hurting right now.... Your "cousins" in California can't even talk about you without crying... I know that all of our families in South Africa is praying for your save return.... Not even to talk about your friends....

Tonight I have to tell your Mom that you are missing and I know that this is going to be very very hard for her.... I waited until now because I truely believed that you would be home by now and I wanted to spare her what I am going through.... I cannot wait any longer......

Please be safe and know that we love you with all our hearts...

Dad and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment