Friday, February 10, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-02-10 - 11:30pm


Still nothing .....

It was my birthday today and I received more than 100 messages..... none of that really mattered because you were not here to share it with me.

Ronel and Gerhard was here tonight with the boys and I really felt so much better when they left.... They gave us so many ideas to work with. I also have to add that the boys are very sad. The are walking around school with photo's of you to try and find you.

Heinrich and Susan was here als with the girls. It is not the same without you. We had a braai but no-one really ate. I feel to guilty to laugh bcause if you are looking in you might think we are happy.

Once again I wished that you knew how many people love you!!!!

With every day that passes I feel worse and worse..... what were you thinking..... I would like to say one thing to you just in case you are reading this: you know that you dad is not a man of many words.... he would give anything to sit down and talk to you... I can promise you that he will do that from now on. We had a great idea today but I am not going tell you about that yet.... I have to get up early tomorrow morning to see if this is a good option or not.

I hope that you have a good night's rest and fall asleep knowing how much we love and miss you....

No comments:

Post a Comment