Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-05-08 - 10:00pm

Hi Rocky,

What would I give to just sit and talk to you - person to person.... Mothers Day is coming up this weekend and I figured if you missed my birthday than there is no way that you are even going to think of me on Mothers Day.... I still have the card that you made me last year and I will keep that forever..... it was so sweet..... you always make the word "Stepmother" sounds like a wonderful thing.... you make me feel special..... thank you so much for that.... Thanks for making me feel like a mother for the first time in my life last year....

Some people believe in coincidence - I believe in miracles..... I believe that God is always at work to help us - to listen to us and to answer
our prayers..... I realize that not all of our prayers are answered. Sometimes it is for our own good. Sometimes it just takes longer for God to answer our prayers because the time is not right....

We drove to Florida about six weeks ago - your dad lost his wallet and a person from Houston (now living in Florida) picked it up and called him. There was only one business card in the wallet and the guy found the number and called us - we were only one block away from where he had a restaurant and bar. That to me was a micacle.

This morning I prayed for another miracle - just a sign that you are alive.... anything..... I think that we have a solid lead but I am still praying that your dad finds you. That this is over by the end of this week. That I get home and you come running out of your room to come and say hi.... Rocky, there are - as usual - many people praying for your to come home.... for your safe return.... As soon as I am done with this I am going to go on my knees and pray that God keeps you safe - that He leads you home to where you belong - that he reunites you with your Dad...... I believe in miracles and I believe that God is going to answer our prayers..... I believe that you are coming home.

I know that I have no right to ask you this but if you can find it in your heart - please make this another special Mothers Day for me.....

I love you and miss you very much,
Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment