Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bring Rocky Home - 2012-04-25 - 10:00pm

Hi Rocky,

I am looking forward to my vacation next week. I really wish that you were here so we could do things together.... Imagine, fishing, golfing, watching a new movie in the theather.... nothing fancy - just spend quality time togethet. I cannot tell you how much we would LOVE to have you back home with us. I just want to relax and have fun with the two most important people in my life.

I need to drink 5-Hour-Energy in the day to keep me awake and I have to drink sleeping pills at night to make me sleep..... I know that is not good for me but I don't know how else I can get through the days at work and through the nights in the hotel and lately even at home. It has been way to long and I am not sure how long I can keep doing this. I guess that I will have to keep doing this until I collapse one day and sleep for a months..... Until then I will make sure that I write to you every night.

I don't have to much news today - your dad is building trailers again. I know that he misses you very much and if he does not stay busy it will drive him crazy. He called me tonight and we are going to sell the big trailer - the one with the Big-5 on.... We really won't use it again so there is no reason to let it sit in the barn and let is get old.

I am working on your scrapbook.... I just wish that I had more photo's of when you were younger... you were to cute with your curly blond hair..... and you were so friendly.... never cried - always smiling... I guess that not a lot has changed. You are still always friendly, always smiling.... I really miss that. I often ask myself the question: "Will I ever see Rocky again?". I doubted it in the beginning but then last night, I did my bible study and I prayed and you know what, I believe that I will. I believe that you are coming home and I believe that this is going to be a Cindarella-kind-of-story... What I mean by that is that this story is going to have a happy ending.

- You are going to come home
- We are going to live "Happily Ever After"
- You are going to have the relationship with you dad that you always wanted
- We already love you - now we are going to prove it to you
- You are going to have the life that you deserve
- You are not going to have anyone preasure you anynmore....
- You are going to be happy....

What do you have to lose? Come and give it a try - not for your Dad, not for your Mom, and most certainly not for me..... do it for yourself. Be your own person and it you don't like it, we will support you in whatever you do - from now on you will have our full support in everything you do.

Just remember, we might not always agree but that does not mean we love you any less. We may have arguments or fights but from now on everyone will get a chance to say what they have to without being inteerrupted......

Rocky, I pray for you tonight - I pray that God will open your eyes tonight so that you can find your way home. He will help you to see that we are not all bad - that there is some good in us dispite what you may think. Again tonight, I want to state that none of this was your fault. This was totally becuase of us that you left and we don't want anyone to think otherwise. This is the truth so if anyone prays for anyone I want people to pray for you because you deserve it.... You deserve to be happy and you deserve a second chance.

We love you very much and talk to you again tomorrow.

LOVE - HUGS - KISSES
Dad and Ma





No comments:

Post a Comment